Horizontal semi-automatic baler HSAB 400
- Horizontal semi-automatic baler HSAB 400 press is suitable for cardboard, paper and foil.
- The baler has been designed so that the reduction of waste is even faster and its rigid construction and the best components (from cabling, to hydraulics) guarantee durability and strength for years of use.
- Horizontal semi-automatic baler HSAB 400 separate control panel allows the machine to be positioned almost anywhere, allowing the operator to work from a safe distance.
- The new touchscreen display, designed from scratch, allows the control programme to be freely configurable to suit the individual preferences of the operator.
- The shortened actuator stroke reduces the idle cycle time (material-free cycle) from 85 to 55 seconds.
Main Engine: 7,5 kw
Power Supply: 400 V
Cycle length: 55 sec
Dimensions of the compressed waste package: 76 x 92 x 80-105 (adjustable length) cm
Weight of the compressed waste package: ~400 kg
Dimensions of the machine: 135 x 213 x 470 cm
Weight of the machine: 2500 kg
Dimensions of the hopper opening: 68 x 98 cm
Pressing strength: 40 t
Capacity: 3-4 cubes per hour (depending on material)
Efficiency: ~1200 kg/h
Optional equipment: oil cooler, oil heater